real time web analytics
Report - - Ferry House Fish Farm - Reading - November 2020 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ferry House Fish Farm - Reading - November 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I’m surprised the family haven’t done anything with it the average house sales for 1.5mil on that road if I was left a house with that kind of price tag I wouldn’t just leave it for people to come in and out when they please lol

The family legally cannot do anything with it at the moment as it's stuck in inheritance limbo, which has tragically allowed it to get totally destroyed by muppets.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
This was it in February this year by means of comparison.

49568119888_b4864fe310_b.jpg

49568120508_4fcdf6cff2_b.jpg

49568621346_3ac937e142_b.jpg

49568847302_161ea0b164_b.jpg

It's now looking more staged than a chateau in Belgium - although I do wonder where all the broken crap and rubbish has disappeared to.

Bristol-Wanderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The family legally cannot do anything with it at the moment as it's stuck in inheritance limbo, which has tragically allowed it to get totally destroyed by muppets.

That’s crap ain’t it! How do people even find out about places like this, Because if you were to walk past it you’ll think someone definitely lives in there

Bristol-Wanderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
People are vile ain’t they obviously not everyone lol but some people are they genuinely just have no purpose to even be on earth they don’t bring nothing good into this world so what’s the purpose of them being here if you know what I mean lol they enter these properties and just treat it like shit and be disrespectful and no doubt there just a vile person anyway lol

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
That’s crap ain’t it! How do people even find out about places like this, Because if you were to walk past it you’ll think someone definitely lives in there

It was splashed all over youtube and Instagram and Facebook at the start of the year, it went from totally mint to absolutely wrecked in a matter of a week.

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
Feb 18th I posted my report and was mint then power on etc just naturally soggy that's still in NP however because of the legal issues I believe with the solicitors

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
Also found out since my visit that the conference room was actually built over a big swimming pool

Jgr_1987

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It was splashed all over youtube and Instagram and Facebook at the start of the year, it went from totally mint to absolutely wrecked in a matter of a week.
People genuinely make me feel sick! Such a beautiful location and only to be destroyed by fools! Great post and great photos, can’t wait till i visit somewhere like this and in such good condition. I can only imagine what it must look like now!

Who has read this thread (Total: 657) View details