real time web analytics
Report - - Ferry House Fish Farm - Reading - November 2020 | Other Sites | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ferry House Fish Farm - Reading - November 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

naomileavesthehouse

28DL Member
28DL Member
I live in the next village along and the house seems to be done up now with plants planted and hedges cut in front garden! Wish I explored it when I had the feeling it was abandoned however a light was sometimes on. Gutted I missed out as there's not much in the area but such a beautiful house.

Wally_urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I live in the next village along and the house seems to be done up now with plants planted and hedges cut in front garden! Wish I explored it when I had the feeling it was abandoned however a light was sometimes on. Gutted I missed out as there's not much in the area but such a beautiful house.
U must have been looking at the wrong house!. I also live local and had another look on Monday . Its far from been done up

Bristol-Wanderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had it pinned from the start wish I got to it back then!

It’s sad that places always end up the same guess I won’t be visiting this place then

Bristol-Wanderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Same here il avoid the video! Already found out about 1 place being trashed lately don’t fancy watching a video of another place trashed! It’s sad that this always happens so fucking disrespectful, that house is real nice aswell or was real nice! Worth a fortune I’d imagine

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
Same here il avoid the video! Already found out about 1 place being trashed lately don’t fancy watching a video of another place trashed! It’s sad that this always happens so fucking disrespectful, that house is real nice aswell or was real nice! Worth a fortune I’d imagine

You should see my photos of it February last year was a beautiful home

Who has read this thread (Total: 656) View details