Web
Analytics
Report - - Ferry house fish farm, Shillingford- September 2020 | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ferry house fish farm, Shillingford- September 2020

C

CandGirl

Thats fine, i do understand where your coming from, i guess its weird looking at it being so tidy in these pictures compared to the way i saw it a month ago
Honestly it broke my heart! :( can’t wait to see your pics, I ran out of time and didn’t get to shoot much else

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Great job on the rearrangement, I got to agree with @CandGirl the fish farm used to look like this, I see nothing wrong in a tidy up. Shows us what was in situ a while ago. Nice to see an urbexer tidying it doesnt change whats left or change the topography of the grounds or building. And its is a beauty of a place.:thumb

C

CandGirl

Great job on the rearrangement, I got to agree with @CandGirl the fish farm used to look like this, I see nothing wrong in a tidy up. Shows us what was in situ a while ago. Nice to see an urbexer tidying it doesnt change whats left or change the topography of the grounds or building. And its is a beauty of a place.:thumb
Ahhhhhh thanks J xxxx