real time web analytics
Report - - Fettykill Paper Mill, Leslie 14/12/09 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fettykill Paper Mill, Leslie 14/12/09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Visited with Jubjubs, Syban, James and Toby.

So when I got back from Germany last week, Jubs said we were off to Scotland for 24hours to deliver some sculptures to an artist living in Inverarity. So we set off at 1am from London and drove the 475 miles to just outside Dundee. Toby and James did most of the driving but I took the wheel for the last 50 miles, bringing the ship in and nearly knocking the mirrors off the van because I thought I was still in a Reliant.

We sat, we ate shepherd's pie which apparently doesn't have any shepherds in and then we went to explore a paper mill. Thanks to Ben Cooper for his advice on this one, even though I left all the roadnames written down on the back of a receipt on my kitchen table-ERROR!

We got in and out no problems but were a little pushed for time as we needed to be back in London for around midnight and then of course, me and Jubs then had to get to Brighton. Fettykill is a great place and everything you could want with a paper mill. It was a nice little place to break up the journey home with....nicer than my stomach deciding it didn't want to travel in a van anymore and went blurrrghh on the M6. Highly embarrassing. :thumb

DSC_0621R.jpg

DSC_0622R.jpg

DSC_0623R.jpg

DSC_0624R.jpg

DSC_0625R.jpg

DSC_0627R.jpg

DSC_0628R.jpg

DSC_0629R.jpg

DSC_0630R.jpg

DSC_0631R.jpg

DSC_0633R.jpg

DSC_0634R.jpg