real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - FFS, Not again! | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News FFS, Not again!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I'm still new on here, but it seems the press have **** all better to do at the minute.

Exactly right, If journalism is as easy as trawling the interwebZ for scandal and hacking phones then I'm changing my career...

...Oh wait, Click Click jobe done :Not Worthy

mad maxx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
all i can do is laugh reading that report from them and what others have put under it thats really made me cry with laughter and who ever added the 28dl site under it is class nice one :thumb

DubbedNavigator

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
One day i would love it if one of these Councillor's would have the bollocks to say what half of them think

"who gives a fuck?"

Bigjobs

Official Smartarse
Regular User
Invoice written, but apparently it's on the front page, and page 5 too. I don't know what images are on page 5 yet, so gonna wait & see.

Can see why they've done it though, after Ojay's epic India Mill climb they've wanted something similar, and it's the only thing that's remotely related to Preston.

Still, last may, over a year old. pfft.

BenCooper

Mr Boombastic
28DL Full Member
I'm tempted to write a PHP script to automate these articles. It can't be hard:

Urban Daredevils / Reckless Thrillseekers / Irresponsible Adventurers have targeted (insert report title here)

Known only as (insert username here), their antics / activities have been blasted / condemned / criticised but police / local councillor (insert name here). On the website 28DaysLater, they showed photographs of their antics / reckless stunts.

(insert pictures here)

Etc...

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I'm tempted to write a PHP script to automate these articles

Haha Ben, get on it!

Can see why they've done it though, after Ojay's epic India Mill climb they've wanted something similar, and it's the only thing that's remotely related to Preston.

Was a good fucking laugh tho, especially with being stuck up there, also massive shouts to Over, he was a fucking legend that night!

Fuck the press, I'm sure they will continue to dig out threads from here and bend them out of shape as usual :popcorn

Bigjobs

Official Smartarse
Regular User
yeah, and to the no safety bollox, iirc we actually used the stuff installed by the builders.

Status
Not open for further replies.