real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - FFS, Not again! | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News FFS, Not again!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
If the reporter had bothered to look at Ojays other stuff - let alone everyones - he/she could have found some really cracking stuff, and probably a better story.

Nuff said on the subject as far as I am concerned, they are muppets at the end of the day... Nothing to see here :tumbleweed

scrappy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Invoice written, but apparently it's on the front page, and page 5 too. I don't know what images are on page 5 yet, so gonna wait & see.

Can see why they've done it though, after Ojay's epic India Mill climb they've wanted something similar, and it's the only thing that's remotely related to Preston.

Still, last may, over a year old. pfft.

ill chuck pics up after 2pm mate, think they used 3 of your pics

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lol, they must have seen BigJobs invoice, bit late now tho after taking up 2 pages in the paper eh :wanker

johnsalomon

Germany is the "wurst"
28DL Full Member
I bet you stole his tractor too, you young thug.

The comments are gold, though (article is up again):

Thanks to the LEP for bringing our attention to the great work of 'Ojay' and 'Bigjobs'. We live in rather mediocre times and young people have very few heroic role models to look up to. Nobody seems to want to take risks any more, this is ruining the spirit of adventure that used to be so much a part of the human experience. These urban explorers generally keep thier activities fairly low key, publishing their excellent photos and tales of their adventures on relatively unknown websites. The recent trend for newspspers to use their photographs without permission and publish stories full of half truths can only help bring these activities to a wider audience. Hopefully, instead of smashing up bus stops, mugging old ladies and smoking crack, the kids of Lancashire will now aspire to explore the industrial heritage of their county. Who knows, maybe more of them will buy decent cameras and become skilled in the use of vertical access equipment. They might even be inspired to climb tall buildings and explore deep drains. I know I have been. This is the kind of journalism that could be responsible for inspiring a whole generation! Rev. Ivan Hackingtackle, Carnforth.

"Inspiring a whole generation" - crimony, we'll never hear the end of it now.

Last edited:

scrappy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
here bigjobs

front page
odeon10-11087.jpg

page 5
odeon10-11086.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.