real time web analytics
FIFE | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

FIFE

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

liam18james

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys, pretty inexperienced explorer so looking to get some places I can explore in Fife. Thornton Hosp has been done and going to see the train next. So help me out a little :)

Strudel

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys, pretty inexperienced explorer so looking to get some places I can explore in Fife. Thornton Hosp has been done and going to see the train next. So help me out a little :)

have You been up to Glenfarg railway tunnels ?

kaptinkeiff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there! Another new-ish urbexer here, from Fife too - offering myself as a partner for some explores if you'd like! Just did Castlebridge Colliery today (dodgy), and planning on doing the plant in the centre of Glenrothes tomorrow. Feel free to send me a message if you want!

- K

kaptinkeiff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Got somewhat chased by security at the colliery, it's been nearly entirely knocked down. I'm currently about to go into the Tullis Russell plant in Glenrothes, though a partner would be welcomed...

kaptinkeiff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
For Tullis Russell? Not exactly sure to be honest. I didn't go in today, lots of stuff is being torn down but I'm not 100% sure if it's Tullis stuff or not.

kaptinkeiff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yep, I managed to get a quick report in while the tower was still standing, but it is now down too. Very sad!

kaptinkeiff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey! Nice, I'm a student in SA too! Sorry I'm 3 months late, but feel free to message me if you'd like to organise some stuff at some point.

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Shame we were up that way last weekend. We did that Sunnyside asylum Montrose which is great and some stuff in Glasgow and Tullis too. All nice and easy as well.