Web
Analytics
Report - - Finedon, Northamptonshire Mines, Oct17 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Finedon, Northamptonshire Mines, Oct17

Mintyjimbob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
One more.

Can't find how to edit original thread on my phone hence photos appearing way down in the comments. Sorry guys
IMG_20171007_130229.jpg

Last edited:

Mintyjimbob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That must have taken some digging! I'm tempted to re dig it out at some point, or at least until I find another more easily accessible one!

It's crazy to think it had been open for so long

Nilrs

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There are multiple entrances in. There is roughly one every 30feet. I know the location of at least 2 more. Been in 1 of them but you will require chest waders as heavily flooded and the air is really bad in there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Mines and Quarries 1