Web
Analytics
Report - - Finedon, Northamptonshire Mines, Oct17 | Mines and Quarries | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Finedon, Northamptonshire Mines, Oct17

Mintyjimbob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This was the scene a few months ago. I did have a look for some other entrances further down the path but was unable to find them.

I wouldn't mind seeing the others as they are meant to have more inside them, old equipment etc which would be fascinating to see. Plus the air quality is meant to be better in the others.
IMG_20180201_145850.jpg

Mintyjimbob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm not sure how far it's backfilled, but I can't imagine it would take a great deal to dig out. Assuming it's just been filled with earth and no concrete or anything like that.

Hariboking727

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm not sure how far it's backfilled, but I can't imagine it would take a great deal to dig out. Assuming it's just been filled with earth and no concrete or anything like that.
I can't imagine they back filled it very far because of the iron bars put there in the 70s.

Mintyjimbob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just need to sort a date then. With 3 of us it'll be hopefully quite quick to uncover. But would need something to keep the hole hidden afterwards

Mintyjimbob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
When I went in October there was no sign of the sink, just the large open hole, which is why I think so many people found it and it was covered up

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Mines and Quarries 1