Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Fire at Mansfield General Hospital | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Fire at Mansfield General Hospital

Zvi Oduba

zvisss
28DL Full Member
Just to reprt there has been at least 4 fire engines, incident support units, several police and to my knowledge there has been a fire at the Community Hospital around 17:00 today.

Last edited:

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Re: Fire at Mansfield Community Hospital

Community hospital? Not the old General hospital?

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
Regular User
nothing at all on the interweb or the BBC site or local sites............... dont want to question this but are you sure???

UrbexNinja

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Myself and my mate went all the way here from Wakefield but couldn't get in. Hope it isn't too gutted, would love to go back and try to get in again!

Zvi Oduba

zvisss
28DL Full Member
Let me clear a few things up. I drove past yesterday and based on the fact there was over 10 emergency service units and special incident units there and the fact there was candy tape blocking the road to the hospital. Despite me seeing no actaul flames, the correct assumption would be that a small fire was contained

UrbexNinja

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ahh right. I know at Huddersfield St Lukes Hospital near me which is closed down, the police, fire and ambulance services sometimes stage exercises such as fire evacuation and active shooters there so maybe that's what was going on at Mansfield? Would be a shame if it was on fire, it looked like a worthy explore!

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
That's a lot of engines doing nothing, and nobody there, no hoses, no smoke, no onlookers...

The Guard Dog

Will only bite a little bit... well a lot
28DL Full Member
it's still standing which is good news but I can see the bulldozers moving in now if it's been on fire.