Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Fire at Walthamstow EMD | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Fire at Walthamstow EMD

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Fuck knows whats going on there, have they made thier planning decision over the place yet? I hope for my sanity it hasnt been open and ive missed it again. The locals need to get down there and check it out just incase..

crazyjonhere

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Speed;872482 have they made thier planning decision over the place yet?..[/QUOTE said:
Who knows this has now been going on for over a few years and still no closer to finding out what's going on with the place. It surprises me that nobody can get in to photograph the place yet someone manages to get in to set fire to it, something's not right there if you ask me

browney

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i hate to tell you this but sometimes the owners of listed building will set the alite so they can get on with what they want to build or then it could just be some one to get there sick kick. we had a barn set on fire my some people for there kick about 7 years ago i hope they know what mess they left for the farm :(

JonD32

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i hate to tell you this but sometimes the owners of listed building will set the alite so they can get on with what they want to build or then it could just be some one to get there sick kick. we had a barn set on fire my some people for there kick about 7 years ago i hope they know what mess they left for the farm
Really!

Skeleton key

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been all over that place more times I can frustratingly remember and the fat lady hasnt started singing just yet