Web
Analytics
Question - - Firefox - problems with crash | Computers, Websites and Technology | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Question - Firefox - problems with crash

The Franconian

28DL Regular User
Regular User
My Firefox crashes nearly daily, especially when scrolling in (google) maps or having a couple of sites open.
What I want to know is,
is this a problem that many users have, a Firefox problem ?
Otherwise it could be cased by my security add-ons, which lower down its power
thanks

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Have you tried backing up your settings, remove all plugins, and reinstalling?

Had a problem with Android, incompatible and insurmountable java error. Chucked the phone in the end.

The Franconian

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I did not try it without plugins and add-ons yet, but I did reinstalling and it also happen with former versions.
It's a bit difficult to try something which not permanently happens.
Activated add-ons are
Better Privacy
Facebook Blocker
Kaspersky Protection
No Script
Lightshot
Reminder Fox
and that unliked anti advert one
I will try it without,
but my interest is if others have the same problem, or is the problem my fault.

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
I've been having major problems with Chorme doing the same thing recently, freezes up totally and just refuses to respond. This happens on my work and home PC, it's bizarre.