Web
Analytics
Report - - Firework Farm - Newport Pagnell | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Firework Farm - Newport Pagnell

Guy Anderson

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve visited this site several times over the last 12 months, but only this week realised that the plywood covering the front door, has nothing behind it. So, with a little bend you can slide through and in.

It’s a small holding that has been in the same family for three generations. The last son married but was widowed early, so spent his last days making fireworks, which he displayed on bonfire night each year.

Many of the books are religious and are over 100 years old. His cutthroat is from 1894, the BSA manuals from early 1900’s and the records are over 100 years old too.

Didn’t have time to check all the books, so will return soon. I also didn’t open the suit and dress carriers, so maybe something in those of interest

With no bathroom and an outside loo, this house was never updated. It was recently purchased and is coming down so be quick.

Seffy

SWC | Bally up!
Regular User
First thing I've ever seen from Newport Pagnell! A few little trinkets inside maybe?