Web
Analytics
Report - - Firing Range Shelter, Bristol | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Firing Range Shelter, Bristol

petzl

Explorational Urbanite
28DL Full Member
Mid April 2009, I finally found a way in to the firing range. This site is situated in the old railway tunnels in Bristol. I've been waiting a good ten years to get in to this one. This is a simple and site easy to walk round. Though boots are a must as it has junkie history. In the Tunnel has been built a shed that spans most of the tunnel. Up in the roof is a large ventilation duct.I know it was used as a bunker during the war as was Clifton Rock Railway. At the back of the firing range is a fuse board. This was easy to work out so we had lights on all the way through the tunnel. I have been back to this one a few times. It has a real nice atmosphere :)

Nice place to sit and chat
26-04-092.jpg

Shed in tunnel
26-04-096.jpg

Where the shed use to be
26-04-098.jpg

Tunnel without the shed
26-04-0910.jpg

Rusty ammo box
26-04-0915.jpg

So many lights, above the lights is the air vent
17-05-091.jpg