Web
Analytics
First day out, RAF Coningsby and RAF Wittering Down! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

First day out, RAF Coningsby and RAF Wittering Down!

Gingej010

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So i was googling last night abandoned places UK as i am interested in visiting places no one has been for years and i came accross this site. ITS FUCKING WICKED! Looked at 2 places on here and found them after some struggling .

RAF Wittering and RAF Coningsby down, they exceeded my expectations. Gonna have to start a urbex bucket list now.

Couldnt be better for a first day. Decided to join as it payed off.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Well done on getting out there ! But bung a couple of reports up if you found the places through here. Its only fair and if you contribute to the community all sorts of doors will open up for you; quite literally...

Also, if you haven't already, have a read of this thread as it lets you know how things work around here.

Happy exploring and I look forward to seeing some cool reports! :thumb

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Its great youve joined and found the forum helpful. But if youve found RAF Wittering and RAF Coningsby from on here, it would be nice for us if you posted your explore. The more you give the more you get, kinda thing.

:thumb So agree with @Oort , take a look at the link. And get stuck in, its a very friendly community.:cool:

Gingej010

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah Conningsby is good, Im sure u have seen my report here https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/raf-coningsby-weapons-store.120850/#post-1257336

I dont live far from collyweston so have been there times but laughably we got asked to leave last time I was there by a slightly scary looking old bloke standing in the woods all in camo!
Needless to say he had no jurisdiction there so we just walked round the other side lol
LOL we had a few people parked outside the main 1st gate, When we got out he started interogating us. Fuck off mate and jumped in the motor.

Gingej010

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its great youve joined and found the forum helpful. But if youve found RAF Wittering and RAF Coningsby from on here, it would be nice for us if you posted your explore. The more you give the more you get, kinda thing.

:thumb So agree with @Oort , take a look at the link. And get stuck in, its a very friendly community.:cool:
Cheers mate! I will be sure to do that. I have multiple photos and video that are on my phone, Its having its screen fixed so cant upload them as of yet.

Gingej010

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well done on getting out there ! But bung a couple of reports up if you found the places through here. Its only fair and if you contribute to the community all sorts of doors will open up for you; quite literally...

Also, if you haven't already, have a read of this thread as it lets you know how things work around here.

Happy exploring and I look forward to seeing some cool reports! :thumb
Cheers Bud! I will be sure to take your advice for the next journey i am on.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Cheers mate! I will be sure to do that. I have multiple photos and video that are on my phone, Its having its screen fixed so cant upload them as of yet.
No worries, look forward to seeing your reports when ever its possible for you to do :thumb