real time web analytics
Report - - First spot, Factory North Wales | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - First spot, Factory North Wales

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

_Tylermarkjones

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Not sure if the forum is playing up but it says I don't have permission to view the attachments?

_Tylermarkjones

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
See if this works now

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
Hello mate I think their is a issue with the photos being attached also if you could drop a message in here to what this post should be , you will get the correct help I am unsure if it’s a report a introduction or a lead ? If you could say would be a major help getting it sorted out .

_Tylermarkjones

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello mate I think their is a issue with the photos being attached also if you could drop a message in here to what this post should be , you will get the correct help I am unsure if it’s a report a introduction or a lead ? If you could say would be a major help getting it sorted out .
Sorry new to all this! I think you’d call it a report?

TranKmasT

"You BOY!
Regular User
Working now. Good 1st effort, nice shots. You have posted in the right section for the report but you need to edit the title and give it a name, part of this site's requirements.

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
Hello mate good photos and a valid first effort I must say ! I am sadly unsure of what it is did you manage to get any more photos of any machinery or anything I see a chimney and a water tank am guessing they was forging something ? Hopefully some one online will no am sure they will , then you can add the information into your report :thumb

_Tylermarkjones

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello mate good photos and a valid first effort I must say ! I am sadly unsure of what it is did you manage to get any more photos of any machinery or anything I see a chimney and a water tank am guessing they was forging something ? Hopefully some one online will no am sure they will , then you can add the information into your report :thumb
thank you! I’m going to head back hopefully before Christmas with a head torch an my camera an get some better photographs

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Not bad 1st report. As above a few edits needed. Title needs to be ; Clywd Alloys , N Wales, then mth & yr of visit. Followed by some history, then maybe a bit about how your explore went. Old photos go down well too in a report. If you know a machines purpose maybe add it before you insert that photo.
All in all a good start. Follow format and your reports will be spot on.

All tips for further reports. But a massive well done & warm welcome to 28DL.:thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 478) View details