real time web analytics
Report - - Firth Brown Medical Facility - February 2018 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Firth Brown Medical Facility - February 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I went first week of september this year and reported it's been covered over, at the time I had sparce information, but with just a picture of the wall and the road name I found it although i wasn't aware of alternative entrances. The main one I assume previous tour buses used, as you get just over the wall, is almost level with the top of the wall with earth and quite a few old rolls of carpet on top. The dense tree branches presumeably once some way up a trunk are now resting on this level making it nearly impossible to move left or right a few meters without some serious skills. I moved from the lamp post on the left to this point and had a right battle crawling through just that bit. I've seen a picture i believe is of this area with 3 people standing the other side of the wall looking up at the trees so the level was possibly much lower at some point, maybe before the buisness above moved in even.
I've been meaning to go back to fight through the branches to search for another entrance but not made it back yet.
I could of course be way off and its always been like that but having never seen outside pictures I can only go off what I saw. I tried to lift the carpets off but after I moved a few rolls to the side it just looked like soil underneath and not being 100% I was digging the right bit gave up after that.
I would be very interested in a report done after September 6th.

Last edited:

Tazdev666

28DL Member
28DL Member
I worked at Firth Browns many years ago, never had the use of the medical centre or ambulance, thankfully.
There was a rifle range, on Carlisle Street if memory serves me well, I used it twice in my 7 yrs at FB the second time getting home to find a .22 bullet in my pocket, quickly disposed of I'll add.