real time web analytics
Report - - Firth Brown Medical Facility - February 2018 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Firth Brown Medical Facility - February 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TB1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Inspired by posts on here and in the area thought I’d go look for the buried Firth Brown Medical facility in Sheffield. Turned out to be easier than expected to find it. Sadly quite badly degraded and vandalised, but very interesting
B0D9A0D8-9DE6-46C5-8E19-5BD3C9CC0DEA.jpeg

E00E856F-E189-44B4-9FD9-A83ADD966195.jpeg

7D46DBCF-7B27-431D-AB82-C694C7073337.jpeg

A186673A-2718-48B3-A8D6-A664A70FB42A.jpeg

TB1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Was there at the start of the month and no evidence of any work that might be planned. Do you know what might be adjacent to it? There is obviously something else there, but no obvious way in.

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
Well done finding it, plenty of people have failed!

Do you know what might be adjacent to it? There is obviously something else there, but no obvious way in.

From @Oxygen Thief's 2010 report -

We've since been told that there may be more to find in the vicinity, hopefully the locals will get out there and find it... "there was a canteen beside it, an ambulance station (he thinks the entry on the roadside is bricked up) and, believe it or not, a rifle range".

Blazedexplorer0103

28DL Member
28DL Member
Im a local to this ive been an done a few explores i have searched everybit inside found 2 entrances too it but i am trying to find the other buildings ive researched alot and found peopke quoting that their was ambulance stations and a canteen that have been reported but never found does anyone know if this has always been underground? Or weather it was just buried and built over

Last edited:

TB1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think I read somewhere that it was just buried. There is something else obvious, immediately adjacent to the south. We went in the dark and didn’t hang around after, but wish I’d had a better look. There’s got to be a way in to it. Good luck!

Blazedexplorer0103

28DL Member
28DL Member
Cheers for that Ive also only been going to this in the night time hours due to its location some scouting is in order in the next few days their is more to this their has to be a reason all of this wasnt removed with the rest of the complex

Last edited:

James Shaw

28DL Member
28DL Member
Does anyone know whether this place still exists? I'm doing some research into it, and the company built on top of it are convinced that it's been "filled in". I'm not so sure...

scott92

28DL Member
28DL Member
Does anyone know whether this place still exists? I'm doing some research into it, and the company built on top of it are convinced that it's been "filled in". I'm not so sure...
its still there just have to know where to look to get in

TB1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It was accessible February of this year - as you can see in the report from then. It is certainly covered over, but the insides are still open