real time web analytics
Report - - Firth & Brown underground medical centre - April 2015 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Firth & Brown underground medical centre - April 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
I wasn't intending on going in here but as shitnav decided to take me on a tour of Sheffields biggest shitholes and I was driving past I decided to pay another revisit.

It's really gone downhill in the two years since I last visited

Firth Brown Steels was initially formed in 1902, when Sheffield steelmakers John Brown & Company exchanged shares and came to a working agreement with neighbouring company Thomas Firth & Sons. In 1908 the two companies came together and established the Brown Firth Research Laboratories and it was here, in 1912, under the leadership of Harry Brearley they developed high chrome stainless steel. The companies continued under their own management until they formally merged in 1930 becoming Firth Brown Steels. The company is now part of Sheffield Forgemasters.

firth-brown-37-gate-1990-640x360.jpg

16882840768_0523e328d8_c.jpg

17070614825_6399b8ea2e_c.jpg

16884404299_e3503fcfd8_c.jpg

16883068270_e78c13d9ba_c.jpg

17069877131_9411ed7d0b_c.jpg

9624708540_f2f446ce9c_c.jpg

16863233627_fc69a74662_c.jpg

9621465669_3f4423561f_c.jpg

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bastards ...........they wrecked the table :( And the Bed and everything else it seems.

Never been the same since they posted the Postcode on the NET! :banghead

Last edited:

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It's really gone downhill in the two years since I last visited

Bastards ...........they wrecked the table :( And the Bed and everything else it seems.

That place has seen more gas masks in the last two years than it did in the whole of WW2.

No doubt the table and stuff was broken by over-enthusiastic and over-weight urbex munter-models trying to strike a pose.

Kaplan

Procrastinator
28DL Full Member
Damn shame. Bound to happen though...
Must pull my finger out and have another look for the rest of the place...

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
To be fair it kinda looked like that at the start, speed and I had a big tidy up when we went. Table wouldn't take much propping up if people are that bothered. Originally the cupboards were tipped over and all sorts!

Kaplan

Procrastinator
28DL Full Member
True.
I also had a big tidy when I first went. Spent about an hour un-crumpling that newspaper too...

marcus3433

Banned
Banned
Hi , Can someone tell me what road and how to get in please like inbox me as cant find the place using google street view , I would like to take photography photos inside as theres amazing pictures here on this forum , thanks marcus

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
First message asking that much detail... you won't get help like that unfortunately Marcus, if you've done some explores pop some reports up and you'll find lots of helpful people on here who will point you in the right direction :)

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Hi , Can someone tell me what road and how to get in please like inbox me as cant find the place using google street view , I would like to take photography photos inside as theres amazing pictures here on this forum , thanks marcus

The best bet is to bang up a few pics of places that you've been and then ask for locations