Web
Analytics
Report - - Firth Vickers, Sheffield June 2012 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Firth Vickers, Sheffield June 2012

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
A long overdue visit to Firth Vickers here. I don't know why I left it so long because it really is something special, not just historically but also photographically. I visited with Lawrence and Basil and we all loved it, especially Basil. I've focused on photographing the little things so pardon my lack of grand scenery.

_DSC1102R.jpg

_DSC1105R.jpg

_DSC1093R.jpg

_DSC1099R.jpg

_DSC1089R.jpg

_DSC1091R.jpg

_DSC1087R.jpg

_DSC1080R.jpg

_DSC1082R.jpg

_DSC1084R.jpg

_DSC1077R.jpg

_DSC1064R.jpg