real time web analytics
Report - - fistral bay hotel cornwall 5th december 2018 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - fistral bay hotel cornwall 5th december 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

kernow84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been here a few times now, probably my favourite explore n the area, was opened in 1912, has been shut for years, the current owners have recently been granted permission to turn it into flats but when they got it they immediately put it back up for sale with the planning permission included, the agents who are selling it have put up new fencing to try and keep people out,
The hotel is considered so dangerous the local police inspector has said in the past he will not allow officers in there.
the hotel is completely pitch black in the basement and ground floors so if you plan to go here make sure you bring a decent torch and camera with flash, also the floor has collapsed in many places, which seems to be getting worse each time i come

IMG_1339.JPG

IMG_1340.JPG

IMG_1341.JPG

IMG_1342.JPG

IMG_1343.JPG

IMG_1344.JPG

IMG_1346.JPG

IMG_1348.JPG

IMG_1350.JPG

IMG_1351.JPG

IMG_1352.JPG

IMG_1360.JPG

IMG_1362.JPG

IMG_1363.JPG

IMG_1366.JPG

IMG_1368.JPG

IMG_1371.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1359.JPG
    IMG_1359.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 30

Cortinalights

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Strewth @kernow84 you did a proper job on exploring that but you have to be so careful don't you because that is pretty dangerous looking, looks like most of the floors are missing even, that central staircase feature would have been quite something though. Love your picture of the pigeons flapping about, when I went here a pigeon flew out a window making a right old noise and gave me a good fright, I looked inside the main entrance but never went any further, I heard there were people living in it but maybe even they have gone now, haven't seen this on here before, nice update on it

kernow84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Strewth @kernow84 you did a proper job on exploring that but you have to be so careful don't you because that is pretty dangerous looking, looks like most of the floors are missing even, that central staircase feature would have been quite something though. Love your picture of the pigeons flapping about, when I went here a pigeon flew out a window making a right old noise and gave me a good fright, I looked inside the main entrance but never went any further, I heard there were people living in it but maybe even they have gone now, haven't seen this on here before, nice update on it
i have been a few times before so know my way around, it is good fun but pretty spooky going by yourself lol!

Splorex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Blimey, that place just get's rapidly worserer, even the plastic plants in the foyer seem to have gone!

Xplor33

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorry for the bump but is this still standing? I would expect it has been knocked down now?

kernow84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
they have been trying to demolish it for years, there is a locals group trying to buy it to restore it, good luck to them but this place is far to gone for any restoration attempt, great explore tho.

Who has read this thread (Total: 311) View details