real time web analytics
Report - - Five Ways Tower, Birmingham: Sept 09 - Jan 11 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Five Ways Tower, Birmingham: Sept 09 - Jan 11

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
Visited over the last couple of years with Bubblehead, God, Siologen, Sammydoublewhammy, Wezism, Sophietherat, Shadow, Raptor Jesus, Thompski, Hulfordj, Jen and a couple more I can't remember.

6 times I've been up here now, after the second time asking myself why once I get to the top. I mean, the view's pretty cool, and the feeling is brilliant. But then you get cold, or wet, and realise you've already taken the same long exposure of cars coming around Five Ways roundabout at least 103 times. Nevertheless I'm sure I'll end up on top of here again as it beats losing on xbox at home.

I thought I'd already posted these up on here, but they must've been lost in archiving so thought I'd bang them up on their own thread.

I collected some video clips from a couple of times up there and made a little video.

Five Ways Tower is currently joint 10th highest building in Central Birmingham (forgetting transmission towers and chimneys), and closed around 2002 with Sick Building Syndrome. However, whoever owns the tower has edited their Wiki page into an advert trying to get the place converted to a hotel or offices that won't kill you. :rolleyes:

Anyway, photos.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I swear each time I go up with Bubblehead all he does is sit there. :p

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

And no, I don't have any photos of the office spaces. This is the "High Stuff" sub-forum, not the "boring empty office space" sub-forum.​