real time web analytics
Report - - Fiveways Tower, Birmingham July 2018 | High Stuff | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fiveways Tower, Birmingham July 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve been trying to get into this and only way I can think of is the car park but thats mostly busy apart from weekends as it has security on it and alarms

Jack22

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Aha really would u like to meet up so you can show me maybe ?
Drove past the other day on the way back from a bingo hall in wolves and was a dog security 4x4 outside. You need to go down the side , prize the fence bars apart and wedge it (skinny people only lol) if one of you can’t fit through then get one person to go through the car park and let you in through the one way door that’s down the steps to the left of the building, go through the car park to the far left door in the corner , round the back over a wall, up two levels to the top car park, then through the broken window using whatever you can find (it’s like 2 storeys up so sketchy as fuck) then you’re into the stair well, then either straight to the roof (only bit that’s worth it) or have a wander round the floors but pretty sure there’s sensors on some floors

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Drove past the other day on the way back from a bingo hall in wolves and was a dog security 4x4 outside. You need to go down the side , prize the fence bars apart and wedge it (skinny people only lol) if one of you can’t fit through then get one person to go through the car park and let you in through the one way door that’s down the steps to the left of the building, go through the car park to the far left door in the corner , round the back over a wall, up two levels to the top car park, then through the broken window using whatever you can find (it’s like 2 storeys up so sketchy as fuck) then you’re into the stair well, then either straight to the roof (only bit that’s worth it) or have a wander round the floors but pretty sure there’s sensors on some floors
Ohh seems a lot tbf and thank u Very much and would u like to meet up with me to explore it soon ? Also I did go to this 3 days ago but could find way apart from the car park but it had loads of cars on it

Jack22

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ohh seems a lot tbf and thank u Very much and would u like to meet up with me to explore it soon ? Also I did go to this 3 days ago but could find way apart from the car park but it had loads of cars on it
Probably workers doing bits to it, could do, ideally you want a Sunday night quite late and sit and watch the security for a bit. Also instead of coming back out the window you got in through you can get out through a very bottom floor fire exit door that you can only open from the inside leads straight out onto the road

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Probably workers doing bits to it, could do, ideally you want a Sunday night quite late and sit and watch the security for a bit. Also instead of coming back out the window you got in through you can get out through a very bottom floor fire exit door that you can only open from the inside leads straight out onto the road
Ahhh thanks a lot and I thought I might try doing a Sunday and they’re five ways house next door to five ways tower so that’s why they’re cars in the parking lot

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
is there any other way than the car park, because last time i went we got caught while walking through the underground car park
I don’t think so /not to my knowledge as security are usually tight on this and unless your an excellent freeclimber idk if they’re any other way in

Who has read this thread (Total: 260) View details