Web
Analytics
Report - - Flatfield hall farmhouse - bleary - dec 2020 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Flatfield hall farmhouse - bleary - dec 2020

noseylolly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys , this is my first post on here . Not the most amazing , didn’t get a lot of photos inside and what we did get are not great quality as we actually shot a video inside so they are screen shots . Going downstairs there was a door to the left and I caught a mist come from the door along the hall .... that spooked us to leave lol ! The place just feels a bit creepy .
Anyway I don’t really have any history on this place sadly , I have tried to find some but all I know is that it was built in 1953 as a farmhouse and called flatfield hall , it’s in a place called bleary in Northern Ireland . There was a fire in 2009 and again in 2012 which wrecked a lot of the place and it was then bricked and boarded up and the front door now has a steel covering . I had noticed that someone had kicked the upper floor board in so we thought we would go get a look ! .

I have lived here for 25 years now and don’t ever remember seeing this place lived in so it’s been derelict for some time now . We will go back and get a look around downstairs at some point ! The place would look great done up , the old brick barns would look great .

Attachments

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Thanks for sharing your 1st report. Looks like if you had taken photos they would of given a better view of the place, screen shots always hard to get a good stopping point.

As its your 1st post and there are a few problems with this as a report. Give this a read to help with further reports. And edit this one too.

noseylolly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for sharing your 1st report. Looks like if you had taken photos they would of given a better view of the place, screen shots always hard to get a good stopping point.

As its your 1st post and there are a few problems with this as a report. Give this a read to help with further reports. And edit this one too.

Yeah , as I said the internal photos aren’t great being stills from a video . Had planned to do a whip round after videoing to take pics but as a I say we were spooked , the mist was well weird !!!