real time web analytics
Report - - Fleet CSO and Storm Relief, London Dec 16 / Feb 18 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fleet CSO and Storm Relief, London Dec 16 / Feb 18

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
BTW, the Fleet Storm Relief is the most boring tunnel in London, good to get done and out of the way.

Really I enjoyed the Fleet storm relief, I think the NESR must rate highly at the top of the boring list surely as that’s one long featureless brick until you reach the end, bar the interceptor :p

tallginge

more tall than ginger tho.....
Regular User
Yeah get on it Mintyjimbob!

We did the middle section late afternoon/ early evening Siologen and it wasn't too bad, well we stayed on our feet! Know what yer mean though, everyone putting washing machines on and flushing toilets. Gotta watch out for chucking out time as well. A variety of smells then! Yup done the storm relief now, certainly won't be going back. Nice long spiral stairs though upstream.

tallginge

Regular User
Haha miles of nothing (apart from the dropshaft) that i avoided in the NESR.

TheVicar

Loyal to the Drain
Regular User
Great stuff, I enjoyed that report and set of photos! :thumb
It was good to get that long middle section done in one afternoon.
I just need to get that upper section done if I can bear the stoop under the canal.

tallginge

Regular User
Thanks mate, yeah and it was a long afternoon. Was well chuffed and surprised that you can walk its entire length with no dangerously deep, fast or long stoopy sections. I might mission it up them stairs near where we began one day and catch up with yer on the upstream bit

Killa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Quality report
Awesome pics! Spot on. This drain is best for the various CSO’s and Bellmouth Junctions!

Hmp-Caver

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesome photos, I have to say that place looks and sounds terrifying, I would hate to be down there and get washed away by a flap opening up or something... :eek:

Charro

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi
This article is one of the fascinating and greatly informative piece I've read on this site. Don't get me wrong they are all fantastic, but this one is, well incredible. The research that has gone into this piece, the standard of the pictures and they way it's been described, I'm sorry but I am gobsmacked. Amazing, fantastic, incredible.
Many many thanks for sharing