real time web analytics
Report - - For a French cultural blog | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - For a French cultural blog

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Soizic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi,
I'm a French journalist and I'd like to do a report on abandoned hospitals and asylums, is there someone around Bristol to guide me ?
Thanks very much.
Soizic

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Hi,
I'm a French journalist and I'd like to do a report on abandoned hospitals and asylums, is there someone around Bristol to guide me ?
Thanks very much.
Soizic

Spam any more shit like this and I'm fucking you off. K.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You posted this question about 5 times by bumping various Bristol related threads, you posted this exact thread twice. That's spam.

Soizic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You posted this question about 5 times by bumping various Bristol related threads, you posted this exact thread twice. That's spam.
I'm sorry, but I'm leaving on thursday and I really need to find someone that can show me around. I need to give my report back on wednesday and I'm kind of in a rush, so I use every ways to find someone and something on this subject. SORRY

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
I'm sorry, but I'm leaving on thursday and I really need to find someone that can show me around. I need to give my report back on wednesday and I'm kind of in a rush, so I use every ways to find someone and something on this subject. SORRY

Right then dick splash - I'll meet with you for half the money you make on your article. Any answer other than yes and the ban stick is coming out for a battering. KK.

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details