real time web analytics
Report - - Ford Grain Silo & Spillers Silo, Avonmouth [July 2017] | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ford Grain Silo & Spillers Silo, Avonmouth [July 2017]

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mike Stiles

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah night time is best. Ford grains the easiest. Im not about at the weekend but might be able to help if yer strugglin. Dont go in shorts. Time it right ;)[/QUt thanks
for the advice on shorts, I have a tendency to go I'll equipped on my explores so I'll try to remember that. We're probably just going to check out almondsbury this weekend as we've got other plans & aren't really that familiar with bristol. We'll probably visit again in a month's time tho so I'll definitely message you if we're headed to the silo
Yeah night time is best. Ford grains the easiest. Im not about at the weekend but might be able to help if yer strugglin. Dont go in shorts. Time it right ;)
thanks for the advice on shorts, I have a tendency to go I'll equipped on my explores so I'll try to remember that. We're probably just going to check out almondsbury this weekend as we've got other plans & aren't really that familiar with bristol but we'll probably visit again in a month's time so will definitely message you if we're headed to the silo cheers

Jackiraq

28DL Member
28DL Member
Went to check this out today and there's a nasty red spiky perimeter fence, maybe 3 metres tall.. razor wire on the bits that would be climbable.. does anyone know of any access since the new fence went up?