Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Forest Mills, Nottingham | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Forest Mills, Nottingham

crusader

28DL New Member
28DL Full Member
Hi everybody. Recently, I did a quick reccie around the perimeter of Forest Mills in Nottingham, and there is demolition work going on. The bad news is that Radford Baths have been demolished (despite them being listed if I recall correctly :mad: )

I think now would be a good time to have a sneak around what's left of the site ;)

Lolz101

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Everthing is gone except for the large office block, the building to the right of it if you are stoof facing the office block on Alfreton Road. There is a part at the back of the site where the car garage was but thats coming down. Not much left now :(

goosewing

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not much has changed lately, managed to get there friday before christmas on a site visit for work around the corner, The tower is still there with the smaller victorian building attached to it where the chimney is as are the former Wheelbase buildings and the 60's/70's building attached to that. No sign of the old truck though...