Forever Jim (Solomon Movie 2)

• Welcome to - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member
Oct 8, 2010
Forever Jim​

after having huge trouble getting this online because of copyright issue's iv finally managed to get to show everyone..

Huge thanks to Kaffa for making this happen, i can't thank you enought

Jim Lives On was made from his exploring side...

Forever Jim is made from his life and what people wanted to say about him

Took me a month to make this and i hope you all enjoy it..

Last edited:

Staff member
Nov 24, 2008
I'm lost for words Steve, It couldn't have been easy putting all that together

I'm sure Jim will always be remembered and these videos a reminder of his times

Give my personal regards to your parents would ya

Fat Fucker!!!
28DL Full Member
Dec 2, 2010
Great stuff, Watching his big grin when he linked hands on the free fall at about 1:48 made me smile, the true grin of a man who loves what he's doing.

RIP to your brother mate, I didn't know him, but like many, I wish I had

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
May 27, 2011
I never knew Solomon but i wish i had, he seem's like a trully funny guy.

I really hate the fact that all the good guys get taken far to early and all the idiots get to clutter up the earth.

I know you guys dont know me from jack but all the best to the family. Thanks for the great video.

I hope there are plenty of places for him to explore in the afterlife. R.I.P

Ninja Kitten

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Jun 26, 2011
what a beautiful tribute and what an amazing man i would of loved to of known him...but one thing is for sure...the will never be a dull moment with him around on his journey ahead...
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Horus General Chat 7
Horus General Chat 75