Web
Analytics
Report - - Forgotten house in Derbyshire | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Forgotten house in Derbyshire

Exploringwithrubyanna

28DL Member
28DL Member
So I came across this location not far from a newly built up area so was pretty strange this house was still here.
There was a gate around the area but it was unlocked. It was a small farm house with a few outbuildings.
Inside it was full of belongings and memories but sadly people were starting to trash the place. Could have spent hours looking through all the items.
Here are a few pics

Attachments

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
To make this a stellar report, you need to include a few more things:

• A month and year of the explore in the title.
• A rough location in the title.
• The official name of the location/property in the title.
• A little history in the body of the report.
• And of course, the pictures!

Have a read of this guide to help you posting a report for next time:

grantellissheffield

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So I came across this location not far from a newly built up area so was pretty strange this house was still here.
There was a gate around the area but it was unlocked. It was a small farm house with a few outbuildings.
Inside it was full of belongings and memories but sadly people were starting to trash the place. Could have spent hours looking through all the items.
Here are a few pics
Yes looks good

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
where abouts in derbyshire?
This user never updated their post so your guess is as good as mine. There’s not even any photos either so leaves anything to the imagination!

JayC

28DL Member
28DL Member
This user never updated their post so your guess is as good as mine. There’s not even any photos either so leaves anything to the imagination!
HMMMM hopefully replies! looking for derbyshire explores!

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Thank you! I am new to this site and only just worked that out! But thank you anyway!
No worries. Get an introduction post up as a start and you’ll soon get some advice on how to progress going forward.