Web
Analytics
Report (Permission Visit) - Forgotten mill - middle of nowhere | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report (Permission Visit) Forgotten mill - middle of nowhere

little_ boy_explores

28DL Regular User
Regular User
History and explore

History:
there is no history on this mill (found in the middle of the Yorkshire in some small village)

Explore:
On our journey to revisit cellars clough mill we drove threw this village (not noticing the name). We saw this massive chimney sticking up from the tress following locals directions we headed to the mill... unfortunately it was night so we got some quick snaps and went to the local inn slept and came back. In the day we saw a whole different situation there was massive security fences everywhere and of corse on-site security we waved to the van parked up on the court yard and a old man came out... luckily he was a sound bloke who offered to take us round for a quick look... some areas were off limits but we managed to access most areas..
Not much pics but i thought it was such a good explore i should just put it on... enjoy

dUmFS2z.jpg

MexIW7w.jpg

6rrag6X.jpg

IMG_6761.JPG.jpeg

VU6Xjqb.jpg

XuuX6em.jpg

NYDoJJz.jpg

epNTqKs.jpg

vJbND33.jpg

Os6CljI.jpg

0bRVKZD.jpg

END

Six

Super Moderator
Staff member
You didn't get the name of the mill? Even with someone showing you round?

The Lone Shadow

Industrial Fanatic!
28DL Full Member
Surely there must have been one piece of paper in that office that had a letter header printed in the name of the business that was once here? Even the smallest of places have history; I'm sure this place does as well, even if it a mere shred.