real time web analytics
Report - - Formby ROC Post and surrounding buildings. | ROC Posts | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Formby ROC Post and surrounding buildings.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

CureForPain

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It might of now, this was two years ago!
It's not totally filled, was there a few weeks back and you can still get down the ladder. The main room is mostly full but you could crawl around on the top of the rubble if you really wanted to!

0vLatz5.jpg

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
It's not totally filled, was there a few weeks back and you can still get down the ladder. The main room is mostly full but you could crawl around on the top of the rubble if you really wanted to!

0vLatz5.jpg
I gave it a miss, and I still plan to, that ladder looks very non rusted and safe

railway miner

28DL Member
28DL Member
As a nine year old in Formby in the early 1960's I remember this well, it was at the top of a large sand dune nicknamed Mount Everest by us local kids. . W. Can remember older kids going down the ladder then, but we didn't dare. Good to see it.

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
As a nine year old in Formby in the early 1960's I remember this well, it was at the top of a large sand dune nicknamed Mount Everest by us local kids. . W. Can remember older kids going down the ladder then, but we didn't dare. Good to see it.
Alot of history out there, including the many shipwrecks dotted on the shore like the ionic star or Pegu.

railway miner

28DL Member
28DL Member
There is, I remember a TV series ( coast I think) which showed some prehistoric footprints which was amazing. also recall seeing Ex WW2 DUKW s on th e beach. It's an interesting area away from footballers houses and NT crowded roads, but didn't think that growing up there 50+ years ago, compared to cool Liverpool !!