Web
Analytics
Former member returning - ItinerantChild | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Former member returning - ItinerantChild

ItinerantChild

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all,

I was an active member back between 2003 to 2008 before moving overseas. I'm back now and very happy to return to 28days.

Not sure if anyone remembers me, ItinerantChild but if anyone does and wants to say 'hi' please feel free to drop me a dm.

In the Cambridgeshire area and looking forward to getting back out there.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Cant say I remember you but good to see old members returning so Welcome back :thumb

ItinerantChild

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys,

Thanks for the greetings and great to see people I remember; Speed and his epic old bottle knowledge, I have some funny 'behind the scenes' photos of Lesbub from Silverlands - China was interesting btw - and I haven't thought of the Old Justice in ages is it still there or did it get 'gentrified'?

tumbles

Trip Hopping
Regular User
Hi guys,

Thanks for the greetings and great to see people I remember; Speed and his epic old bottle knowledge, I have some funny 'behind the scenes' photos of Lesbub from Silverlands - China was interesting btw - and I haven't thought of the Old Justice in ages is it still there or did it get 'gentrified'?
Been basterdised into a hipster pub, in Bermondsey of all places!

Would like to see all your old china stuff on here