real time web analytics
Report - - Former Raquels Nightclub Basildon Essex (November 2019) | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Former Raquels Nightclub Basildon Essex (November 2019)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
What type crimes happened here ..looks like busy place

Put the Essex boys into YouTube or Rettedon Murders and sit back and watch. Mind you what is fact and what is fiction nobody knows but certain plenty of people making a few quid off their links to Tony and co.

Great pics by the OP - This place certainly carries some history alright

Jayboy97

28DL Member
28DL Member
Did you guys find out were the staircase lead to that was blocked off with the plasterboard/drywall

Gingerbill

28DL Member
28DL Member
Iv tried to explore here but have had no luck of gaining any entry at all without climbing or breaking in which I didn’t want to do any guesses on the best way to get in?

GinjaNinja

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great memories of the disco so thanks for sharing these. Always wanted to try for an explore but the old sciatica prevents it these days.
Last time I went here was downstairs in 'Strings. Nearly got thrown out as I dozed off with my bird on the settee. She wasn't too impressed either haha.
Great report, Thanks.

crazyjonhere

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Always wandered what the place looked liked today Great post with a very interesting write up on its history It has always amazed me that a place like this is still standing as it must be worth a small fortune when it comes to land space

Who has read this thread (Total: 607) View details