real time web analytics
Report - - Fort Dunlop (Birmingham) - 24.04.06 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fort Dunlop (Birmingham) - 24.04.06

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

turkey

Pure bellend
28DL Full Member
Firstly I have to say sorry to Batman for not being able to let him know this was going ahead after he asked me about this evening, was a very spur of the minute thing..and to raddog because he lives so close...Will be up for a return trip if anyone wants to see this before it's fully converted...

Went over to Brum, arrived on site with my mate "rockstar" , to find the main frontage very open...there is a security guard inside the front of the building, and he does regular patrols around the perimeter, every 15-20 minutes...

Anyway, we got in, and we were going to climb the exposed scaffholding but turns out the Hotel (travelodge) is actually pretty much fully functional. and there were chefs standing outside smoking!!!

So, we started out climb up behind the massive advert up the scaffholding behind. The windows are now fully put in, and there is carpeted and furnished offices in some parts of the building...

Here's a few pictures, after we finished, we exited right by the security guards office, and did one after he saw us...

here's the pics...

Mirror Image of the rear of the fort...

fd8.jpg

top of scaffholding...

fd1.jpg

view over the biggest advert in europe...

fd2.jpg

standing below our target...

fd3.jpg

workmans office type thing...

fd4.jpg

"rockstar" hanging in the urban splash tower...

fd5.jpg

Target Reached...fantastic red neon signage...standing at least 12-14ft tall...

fd6.jpg

the poser...

fd7.jpg

Fantastic experience, quite difficult to get in without being seen...but definately worth the trip...hope you like..

turk ;)