real time web analytics
Report - - Forth Park Maternity Hospital, Kirkcaldy - May 2019 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Forth Park Maternity Hospital, Kirkcaldy - May 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Visited with @Pammyj, this took us 2 visits to get round the whole place. Another one of Scotland's hospitals that has been a thorn in my side for years. The alarms are still very much active, and as we discovered the security do respond relatively quickly, so it was great to finally get the place done after 3 attempts and 3 busts in the past.

History:

Kirkcaldy Burgh Council acquired the c.1860s Jacobean style villa, Forth Park House, in the 1930's. In 1937 the house was converted into administration offices and a nurses’ home for the new 30‑bed maternity hospital constructed on the site by Williamson & Hubbard. The principal elevation of the hospital was designed in keeping with the style of the existing house. It was extended by the South East Regional Hospitals Board in 1966 with a simple but decent new block, if somewhat over-scaled by comparison with the house, which was retained for office accommodation. Forth Park House was vacated in 2001 following concerns over its structural stability. Since then the building has been empty. Planning permission was granted for redeveloping the site in 2011. The remainder of the site closed in 2012 and has remained empty since. Planning permission was granted for another development project in April 2019.

4T1K7jch.jpg

enGhgA6h.jpg

PMtAgjgh.jpg

aFs1LzFh.jpg

Forth Park House:

IvrjQDDh.jpg

WGfJl5Fh.jpg

OWZ7pAAh.jpg

y7l54PGh.jpg

F4ncj12h.jpg

7BrKbhAh.jpg

BLJ8AHyh.jpg

k3LWkRNh.jpg

WkK0NWSh.jpg

U8xchPth.jpg

nmdmZBsh.jpg

bIyoL0jh.jpg

SmTN3QGh.jpg

hlKjoHEh.jpg

rfBZ4w7h.jpg

owT3TZ4h.jpg

fxMCMKJh.jpg

YJqMxLFh.jpg

faoa7Zrh.jpg

kziqmpwh.jpg

continued...

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
A little bit haslar, that. I think I'm going to have to get an airbnb up there for a few days, amazing stuff coming out 0of Scotland right now

Pammyj

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Dam you got in there first with your report. Great set. Was great fun both times. I’m a wee lucky charm eh! Lol.

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Dam you got in there first with your report. Great set. Was great fun both times. I’m a wee lucky charm eh! Lol.
That was such a good laugh. "THIS.......IS.......SECURITY..." hahaha! We need to finish that other one off pronto!

Pammyj

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That was such a good laugh. "THIS.......IS.......SECURITY..." hahaha! We need to finish that other one off pronto!

It was the fact it took ages to go off.. hilarious.... We do! Should have been done last week ya wee dick!!

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What a cracking report mate, as far as I’m aware those alarms send a report out to head office, takes secca about 2 hours to get onsite lol.

Pammyj

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What a cracking report mate, as far as I’m aware those alarms send a report out to head office, takes secca about 2 hours to get onsite lol.

They took less than 10 mins mate. We took a couple externals then legged it, drove by 5 mins later and watched them arrive and go in to look around. We were pissing ourselves!

Who has read this thread (Total: 263) View details