Web
Analytics
Forum suggestions | Messages from Admin | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Forum suggestions

Choo Choo m8ty

Mr Reality Hacker
Regular User
Don't know if this is all-ready available and im just blind lol. But would like to see if not yet available a way to bring up started threads by a person instead of having to go through all there posts etc. Its nice to keep up to date with threads i have posted so i can see what reports i have done and ones i have missed. Sure there was one at one stage. Anyhow shoot me if its already there and i have missed it. Thx all. Scrap that of all the luck i just found it lol . So you can officially shoot me sorry all lol. Looked ages for it then just checking something and bam there it was. DOH :Not Worthy:banghead:banghead

Last edited:

Idavoll

Who?
Regular User
Mentioned this to OT before but I think it would be handy to have a calendar tab which people can update with events/gathering etc. At the moment a thread gets made in General and can be missed unless people look at all new topics. If it could work along the lines that someone makes an event, you can request to join it and then the event owner/s (maybe you could nominate other owners?) could give you access to see event details. This would stop random people gaining access to event details in case it was sensitive information. The up side though is that you could see what was happening and make sure events didn't clash.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
There's no calendar software available for the software we use, or it would have been implemented when @Idavoll suggested it. Anyway, it's a function we had on the old software for at least five years and it was never used.

Edit - what I referred to above was for a standalone, independent calendar. There is one calendar that would work, with a companion topic.

GRONK

28DL Regular User
Regular User
What about a section for things like new buildings, things that aren't completed yet. E.g. Building sites?

Just a idea.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I give a vote for a "Museum" or "other places of interest" sign on map.
Especially some military stuff in france is a mix of all
Yeah I agree with you, there are plenty of museums etc that are very interesting and relevent. Fermont Maginot Fort for example.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
What about a section for things like new buildings, things that aren't completed yet. E.g. Building sites?

Just a idea.
There really aren't that many building sites on here mate, and they normally go in high stuff once they become interesting. If you've got a load of examples we could consider it though.