Regular User
I wish - I would like - do what I say
-
EUROPEAN SECTION IS TOO SMALL
- it should be SPLIT UP
- or PAGE ONE ENLARGED
-
reports disappear after one or two days on page two - this is not good
What it needs is the same system I run on the other forum using prefixes. European reports go in the same sections as all the others, but with a prefix flag for the country it's from. It works well as you can search by country or by report type should you wish. All the European stuff jumbled up into one sub forum on here is a bit of a mess with the amount of people hitting European sites now in my opinion.

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
Seems to be a good way of doing it. Don't really want to duplicate the proper forum just for people's holiday snaps eh :p

Alley

Conspicuous Loiterer
Regular User
European reports go in the same sections as all the others, but with a prefix flag for the country it's from.
This is a good idea. You could argue that those are not places most UK explorers would visit but really most of us aren't going to visit the other side of the UK either and we just enjoy looking at reports of abandoned places wherever they are.

Seems to be a good way of doing it. Don't really want to duplicate the proper forum just for people's holiday snaps eh :p
Well, the 'proper forum' has plenty of permission visits because they're of interesting places that not many people see, like prisons. I would say that Chernobyl/Pripyat falls into that category. I think if we removed everything you don't consider proper exploring there wouldn't be much content left.

I vote to merge the UK and Europe (reports) :p

The Franconian

28DL Regular User
Regular User
- deleted this = changed my mind
-
I vote for more space for all european reports
-
first step: make page 1 twenty instead of ten reports, that should be easy doable I think

Last edited:

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
Can we ban video reports?

Pretty please? I've never seen a good one.
I'm not a fan either, I never really have time to watch videos and 90% of them are just boring as hell with maybe 30 seconds of good footage. Exploring actually makes for some pretty boring videos in general.

GRONK

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It would be nice to have the option to edit threads that have been posted more than 24 hours ago, I've got a few of my earlier ones with either a typo in it or a photo on an angle it wasn't intended to be. Could be a really easy fix to improve the quality of the report.

It was just a thought, rather than bothering a Admin or Mod.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It would be nice to have the option to edit threads that have been posted more than 24 hours ago, I've got a few of my earlier ones with either a typo in it or a photo on an angle it wasn't intended to be. Could be a really easy fix to improve the quality of the report.

It was just a thought, rather than bothering a Admin or Mod.
I'd say you should bother the mods, give them something to do :p

Dingle

Dockers Umbrella
Regular User
the forum is sometimes difficult to use on an android mobile,
esp samsung s 4.

Last edited: