real time web analytics
Report - - Fourgates Primary School, Westborough - June 2015 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fourgates Primary School, Westborough - June 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
It's been covered a few times, so not very exciting now. Fourgates Community Primary School is located in the small village of Westborough near Bolton. The school was closed in 2004 when it was amalgamated with another local school to form The Gates CP school located about 10 minutes away. The building was then used by the local authority until 2009 when it was closed.

IMG_5600.JPG

IMG_5493.JPG

IMG_5526.JPG

IMG_5488.JPG

IMG_5529.JPG

IMG_5539.JPG

IMG_5508.JPG

IMG_5560.JPG

IMG_5547.JPG

IMG_5573.JPG

Cheers For Looking.

Lavino

28DL Full Member
:thumbNicely covered mate didn't know you'd been . We're was my invite lol :thumb

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cracking stuff, wow all them toys thats christmas sorted for the kids.

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Awww gronk where my scrabble shot lol two reports and no scrabble lol. Glad you went to check it out it's quite cool if you add imagination to it and think of the kids sat in that Hall with piano.. Metal Theif ?? Was preaty ok when I went oh well it happens everywhere

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Awww gronk where my scrabble shot lol two reports and no scrabble lol. Glad you went to check it out it's quite cool if you add imagination to it and think of the kids sat in that Hall with piano.. Metal Theif ?? Was preaty ok when I went oh well it happens everywhere

Haha mate, sorry. This is what was on the table when I was there. Yea there was a lot of floor panels lifted up and damage around loads of the plug sockets and light switches.
IMG_5548.JPG

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Lol yea still same. I did the twenty 8 and urban bit nice to see it again and metal fairies haven't messed it up thx m8ty

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Theres something quite sad about abandoned schools I think.. not sure why but the reports always make me a little sad