real time web analytics
Report - - Fourways Quarry - Oakmere - June 2010 - | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fourways Quarry - Oakmere - June 2010 -

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

georgie

He Never Even Got There
28DL Full Member
we hit this place after we had just done marley roofing ltd we was passing and thought we would have a closer look

it was apparent when we gained access to this place that we wernt alone

the funny thing was this guy was trying to hide from us and follow us but trying to hide behind conveyor belt machinery doesnt work WE CAN SEE YOUR FEET!

anyway after he decided to show himself he asked what we was doing and he got the usual reply "were just taking pictures"

he said he had seen us from where we had parked up and followed us in i think because maybe we had parked outside his drive and then hop skipped and jumped

anyway after we,d had a brief chat he said he would leave us to it...happy days

but something just told me he would prob be still watching us or maybe even fuck off and phone the police so climbing the silos was now out of the question and that was one of the main reasons we got in (and to be honest they was in full view of the road aswell)

anyway we carried on and found 2 earth movers which was nice to see id only ever been up close to one before and that was at brymbo and its fucked

the place is full of cctv aswell in and around the entrance and wasnt sure if the place had security on we seen the hut but knowone came out but in the end it was well dodgy being in there with private cars still on the grounds and that so we retreated

no history but as you can tell it quarried sand (i think)

explored with kevsy21 and the cat crept in

DSCF1549.jpg

DSCF1541.jpg

DSCF1538.jpg

DSCF1495.jpg

DSCF1504.jpg

DSCF1505.jpg

DSCF1499.jpg

DSCF1512.jpg

DSCF1509.jpg

DSCF1521.jpg

DSCF1517.jpg