real time web analytics
Report - - Fraser Gunnery Range - Portsmouth | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fraser Gunnery Range - Portsmouth

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

jamiechalmerz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello everyone. This is my first report on any forum so I'm sorry if it's cut short or not very detailed.

The entry into the site was very easy to get to and it was very open. It was a hole cut in the fence and it was accessible to anyone. There is a hole in the fence and anyone can climb through it. I did not take a picture of the entrance however it is very easy to see. You can see some roof top shots from below and I will also link the gallery of pictures I took on my DSLR below the video. Please feel free to keep up with me. I am the leader of a group called "Urban Outreachers" and we are a new urbex group but exploring tons of places. We will make reports on them all and hopefully we will improve our reports as well.

Fraser Gunnery Range was an amazing site, however there was a bit of uncertainties in the site as there was asbestos in a lot of the buildings and some of them even had unstable flooring. A few of the buildings; that had roof top access; had had the doorways bricked up, but that didn't stop us from getting up on the roof. We had very narrow gaps to climb through to get onto the roof of the main building but we did manage to get out on the roof top and the view was amazing. The site was so ruined though and there was graffiti everywhere and all the windows had been smashed in leaving glass everywhere, however we went to the site for the pros and not the cons.

Check out my imgur collection on some pictures I got here by clicking >>THIS<<

Last edited:

shoreside

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Make the most of this site before it goes.
Site has been purchased by a local firm/developer. See be website here and timeline for the application. (Although there has been a long drawn out history here!)
www.fraserrange.co.uk