real time web analytics
Friday 28 Drain Meet | Yorrick | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Friday 28 Drain Meet

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
Yeah, it's just the same in Leicester. I can't see it going down here overnight but we'll see.

Yorrick

28DL Full Member
That's a better idea as I'm fifty miles / 90 mins away. You can see it easily where it goes under Woodburn Road.

chills

Queller of the uprising
That's a better idea as I'm fifty miles / 90 mins away. You can see it easily where it goes under Woodburn Road.

I'm not right next to, but not too far away. I'll take a look tonight if I get a chance but can't promise I will. Whatever, I'll let you know :thumb

chills

Queller of the uprising
Heading out in the next half an hour to check water levels. Weather at the moment is dry. I’ll post my findings, fingers crossed!

chills

Queller of the uprising
Ok, just heading back from Hockley Brook now. River is moving fairly quickly but I think it still could be doable if we avoid the middle being the deepest, been dry all evening though. Below are two pictures I took not that it shows much, also got a video of the river speed but obviously I can’t upload.

Last edited:

Yorrick

28DL Full Member
Given how slippery these ones are, avoiding the middle isn't as easy as it sounds. I'm going to give it a miss today. Let's have another look in a few weeks time.

chills

Queller of the uprising
I’d still think it’s possible though, just may be ankle depth, alright if you’re in wellies? Otherwise, anything else we can hit today?