real time web analytics
General - - Friedland Mill exploration | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Friedland Mill exploration

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

explorer1019

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
History

Friedland Mill, is a vast concrete structure and was owned by V. & E. Friedland who became the world's largest manufacturer of doorbells. Unfortunately I can not seem to find out much about Friedland Mill, people have said it was an electrical mill however not much exists in as far as history goes.

wrXPPgn.jpg

0c7dgHG.jpg

taS50V3.jpg

d0zlxu9.jpg

480Js9m.jpg

S1ulv7l.jpg

PcHFttC.jpg

bKQIexE.jpg

NW479gY.jpg

Q6qqLZR.jpg

7h4N1dJ.jpg

U0VCG3U.jpg

M21FMTL.jpg
O9CRZwY.jpg

6iLKoKP.jpg

d2dMjzh.jpg

Xkw8Qto.jpg

GSXTsAq.jpg

6lVPGHK.jpg

Sew7Nfm.jpg

IMa7a7S.jpg

ZXYA0E4.jpg

SaFkpl4.jpg

vTvGvZC.jpg

I hope you liked my photography :)

There will be a video uploaded soon via youtube

subscribe to my youtube channel

https://m.youtube.com/user/KBPPRODUCTIONS1

Also shoutout to @DTeus who came with me to explore this place.

Last edited:

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
That takes you to all your other private files :thumb

Only jokin' Personally i find a thread more engaging if you post the pictures directly here rather than users having to go elsewhere, it just seems as though 28 is used as a "VRP" for another site recently. Or i'm lazy and dont want to keep clicking around.

Last edited:

explorer1019

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That takes you to all your other private files :thumb

Only jokin' Personally i find a thread more engaging if you post the pictures directly here rather than users having to go elsewhere, it just seems as though 28 is used as a "VRP" point for another site recently. Or i'm lazy and dont want to keep clicking around.
This is fustrating i cant upload direct to the website i have to use a image host

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
thats a lot of pictures mate for such a location,maybe whittle it down to about 8-10 of the best ones..and add a location and rough date in the title and your there

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
electrical mill

I think the term is factory! Although why flour, cotton, steel and paper are housed in a "mill", yet other things are made in a "works", or "factory" I do not know!

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details