Web
Analytics
From Paris to Manchester | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

From Paris to Manchester

janexplores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello everyone!
I'm from France and have been into urbex for a couple years now but moved to Manchester last year. I am interested in all sorts of sites, even though impressive structures (like stone castles, concrete sanatoriums...) taken over by nature will always reach a spot for me.
I am good with heights, live for the views and adrenaline, which I got practice in by doing climbing and parkour, allowing me to explore Paris' rooftops and climb buildings (or anything to be honest).
One of my long time goals I plan on fulfilling this year is to climb a crane.
I am very interested in undergrounds as well. I have tried speleology and always love exploring in nature (rock caves...). I also had a look at the endless ressource that are the catacombs in Paris.
Love trying to capture the newly found beauty or haunted past of any type of building, structure... always happy to get advice in photography!
Here are some of the sites I have visited (all in France for now) :
Abattoir de la nausée, Sanatoriums d'Aincourt (both), Fort de Loyasse, Château de la Solitude, Château Robert Hansen.
I also got into urban climbing in Paris, since the views are amazing and the city does not have many abandonned places (had to travel pretty far every time).
I don't know anyone here who does urbex so would love to meet some new exploring partners!
Thanks for the read and really looking forward to getting more into this community! Amazed by all the work and organization on here!

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Good introduction. Refer to the guides I’ve mentioned and you should be good. Get some reports uploaded of your previous visits and if you’ve got photos of your roof topping stick them in the “high stuff” section. Always good to see different sites. There’s lots to find in the UK including underground such as mines and caving. I look forward to seeing some bits and pieces from you!

janexplores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good introduction. Refer to the guides I’ve mentioned and you should be good. Get some reports uploaded of your previous visits and if you’ve got photos of your roof topping stick them in the “high stuff” section. Always good to see different sites. There’s lots to find in the UK including underground such as mines and caving. I look forward to seeing some bits and pieces from you!
HI! I'm trying to upload a report but images even compressed are apparently too big? is there a very low limit?

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
HI! I'm trying to upload a report but images even compressed are apparently too big? is there a very low limit?
Potentially, make sure you read the guide about posting a report to help you out and if you’re still struggling, reach out to a mod with a blue or green name!