Web
Analytics
From Woking Surrey..seeking other friendly explorers. :) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

From Woking Surrey..seeking other friendly explorers. :)

ScarlettRose

Leave Only Footprints
28DL Full Member
Hey there,

We are a double act hence the name WillScarlett. 30 years young ;) from Woking, Surrey.

Scarlett (that’s me typing) has been into exploring since about 18. Cane Hill was my very first explore. Shame is now gone :(((

We are both keen photographers aswell. Would absolutely love to meet up with others and go exploring and find places together. More the merrier right??

We’re from the Surrey area too. Woking to be precise. Get in touch.

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
Regular User
Welcome to 28dl. As has been said many times before, put a few photos/reports up of stuff you’ve done to show you’re genuine and you might get some positive response.

Ellie0203

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey there,

We are a double act hence the name WillScarlett. 30 years young ;) from Woking, Surrey.

Scarlett (that’s me typing) has been into exploring since about 18. Cane Hill was my very first explore. Shame is now gone :(((

We are both keen photographers aswell. Would absolutely love to meet up with others and go exploring and find places together. More the merrier right??

We’re from the Surrey area too. Woking to be precise. Get in touch.
Hi Scarlett my name is Ellie and I live in Chobham not far from Woking at all. I’ve been into urban exploring for ages but never knew about anything local. I’ve just found this site so hoping to find some local places. I’d love to chat

The Anonymous Cameraman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Scarlett my name is Ellie and I live in Chobham not far from Woking at all. I’ve been into urban exploring for ages but never knew about anything local. I’ve just found this site so hoping to find some local places. I’d love to chat
I’m not far from Woking either and know of a place just outside in knaphill. I’m planning to explore it and wouldn’t mind meeting up and exploring it together :)

ScarlettRose

Leave Only Footprints
28DL Full Member
Hey. I’m not using 28days later as much as I was. I’ve come across so much bad vibes here which is a shame. I have a insta and YouTube account.

Insta is urbex.leaveonlyfootprints

If you wanna chat through there?

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Hey. I’m not using 28days later as much as I was. I’ve come across so much bad vibes here which is a shame. I have a insta and YouTube account.

Insta is urbex.leaveonlyfootprints

If you wanna chat through there?
And you continue from your last thread where advised to stop plugging your shit all over the forum for youtube and Insta.
That's why theres bad vibes, don't like it then leave! it seems simple really doesn't it??
@admin - two threads linking her insta/youtube without any contribution!!

Jack Wilkinson1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
And you continue from your last thread where advised to stop plugging your shit all over the forum for youtube and Insta.
That's why theres bad vibes, don't like it then leave! it seems simple really doesn't it??
What your saying is fair enough but no need to be a grass aha

ScarlettRose

Leave Only Footprints
28DL Full Member
If you bother to actually read the conversation between myself and other person on this thread you will see I was having issues posting via phone! Also my photos are too hi res so I’m currently making them smaller and going through which ones I want to post. So get off your high horse and sit back down! Not all of us are tech savvy and some of us work 2 jobs so I have to edit and work at the same time without being caught by management. Get a life.. @admin??? Really? Been a grass all your life without getting facts?

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
its not being a grass haha. It limiting the amount of shameless self promotion new members plaster over the forum by filtering it out. Only a member with admin rights are able to do so! We all have to work and I post from my phone too. That's fair enough, it isn't the easiest task but that has nothing g to do with promoting your Instagram and youtube.

ScarlettRose

Leave Only Footprints
28DL Full Member
its not being a grass haha. It limiting the amount of shameless self promotion new members plaster over the forum by filtering it out. Only a member with admin rights are able to do so! We all have to work and I post from my phone too. That's fair enough, it isn't the easiest task but that has nothing g to do with promoting your Instagram and youtube.
I used it to show someone something I’ve done in the mean time whilst I worked out how to post. I c
Alright pal. Tagging an admin to try get her banned is just funny. Assuming your an adult aswell makes it even worse. Me thinks someone wants a blue name :p
What’s blue name..?