Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Frome tunnels | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Frome tunnels

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
I was doing my usual morning checks (emails, facebook, 28dl) and had an email which mentioned Frome tunnels.

I did a bit of searching on the net and had a sex wee

frometunnelsmap.gif

Frome+tunnels+.jpg

I then checked where Frome is and went flaccid :(

3 - 4 hour drive isn't some thing I was planning on so if anyone is a bit closer it looks sexy :thumb

Styru

Admin
Staff member
Admin
this has been on rookinella and my combined to-do list for a while.

the group that feel they have exclusive rights to it share very little (making it more fun!)

it shows how little is out there - the map and pics you have are exactly the same set that is sat on my laptop. :thumb

Styru

Admin
Staff member
Admin
well to be honest I can't see it being very epic. but could be a good day of general dicking about, getting wet, upsetting locals and having a pint or two - we could all meet up on a nice sunny day!

Lectrician

LED Crazy
28DL Full Member
Fair sized network. When I saw "Frome" I said to myself "I'm sure Styru has probably taken is inflatable in there at some point" :p:

Quite surprised it hasn't been done yet!

Finding the entrances could be fun though - Do you assume that bridge to be one?