real time web analytics
Report - - Froomsgate House- Bristol, March 14 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Froomsgate House- Bristol, March 14

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Grit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So I know wellingtonian just posted his but I thought i'd add my own report too just to show my (a lot more "people" orientated") snaps!

This was my third visit to this rooftop, such an awesome chill spot and such an awesome view.

This time, however, it was a lot more of a mission! What better time to do it than a big Bristol meet...right? It was a pretty spontaneous one if i'm honest and people didn't dick about. Everyone seemed to divide and go there own ways, we had to go in groups really anyway to avoid attention.

Nonetheless we all somehow met at the top and chilled there, taking some cool shots. Was a pretty good one for the newbies to start on and they all seemed pretty blown away by it.

was a cool night and shout out to the usual lot for showing me this last year, it is a truly awesome spot.

Craziest part of the night was just prior to this though (somehow) when End-Proc dodged a moped!

Heres some history nicked from wellingtonians report ;)

Froomsgate House is a 63 m (207 ft) high office block in central Bristol, England, situated at the junction of Rupert Street with Lewin's Mead. It was completed in 1971 and has 15 floors above ground. There are also three floors of car-parking. The building has 1,368 m2 (14,730 sq ft) of office space, serviced by three lifts. The building is owned by Froomsgate House Realty Ltd and managed by Hartnell Taylor Cook LLP. The name derives from an ancient city gate by the River Frome which once stood on the site. Notable tenants include the Crown Prosecution Service Southwest.

On with the pics, heres one of all the attendees;

Grit, seffy, WDW, wellingtonian, end-proc, FlyZanzibar, Hector Rex, phoenix-solo, longe and a couple of my mates were there too

PhotoBucket3_zpsdfe3609f.jpg

PhotoBucket5_zpsf64c9d75.jpg

PhotoBucket2_zps5148cad6.jpg

PhotoBucket1_zpsde6fcf61.jpg

PhotoBucket4_zps8bde13da.jpg

And a little selfie from one of my previous visits :thumb

ophotobucket_zps933d331b.jpg

Cheers guys, and sorry to all the selfie haters!

wellingtonian

Subterráneo
Regular User
Awesome set buddy. Loved the way each group made their own way up, and everyone made it.
Brilliant night.

phoenix-solo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Loved the way each group made their own way up, and everyone made it.
Brilliant night.

Lol, despite the fact I ended up getting a tad lost once inside, but thankfully was found again ;) it was wicked being up there, your camera Way outperforms my Panasonic. Good pics, thanks for the rooftop initiation night guys !

Seffy

Staff member
But first, lemme take a selfie :D

Well decent night this mate, it's what it's all about really.

WhoDaresWins

Let's do this
Regular User
Lol, despite the fact I ended up getting a tad lost once inside, but thankfully was found again ;) it was wicked being up there, your camera Way outperforms my Panasonic. Good pics, thanks for the rooftop initiation night guys !

Yeah sorry about that, I took HR to the roof then came back for you, glad the darkness of the upper floors didn't put you off ;). There were all lit on my previous visits.

Hector Rex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesome shots man! can't go wrong with selfies haha.. i took more than enough :P