real time web analytics
Report - - Frostholme Mill (Cornholme, West Yorkshire, Dec, 2019) | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Frostholme Mill (Cornholme, West Yorkshire, Dec, 2019)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Cloth Head

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Hello, as someone who’s been inside this factory before i shall give a brief explanation of the floors. Floor Zero is an almost completely pitch black level as it has near to no windows, a set of grow pots can be found here with piles of empty and full grow bags. The first floor is where most people can get in but it involves a good set of climbing skills and being unseen to get in. This is the canteen floor and it is either this one or the bottom floor where a large engine can be found. There’s also a set of grow pots on this floor. I didn’t explore floor 2 as it stated there was toxic glue on this floor and i didn’t have the correct equipment for that and i didn’t want to risk it.
The Third floor is a set of broken, eerie offices with a bedroom and a fridge filled with disgusting pieces of ‘food’ can be found. The roof floor you can access climbing the metal stairs connected to the third floor stairs. You cannot really explore most of this floor as there isn’t much platform to stand on and my friend fell through the roof on this floor but happily he is alive. You get a great view of the area from here.

Pictures of the grow pots (one of them i don’t remember which floor it’s was on):
Large engine lets have a look then

Who has read this thread (Total: 267) View details