Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Fulham Wharf and Bolingbroke Hospital | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Fulham Wharf and Bolingbroke Hospital

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
Don a Hi-Viz and have a go, even if the cams still work the operator is unlikely to distinguish you from any other worker.

Drunken Monk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Don a Hi-Viz and have a go, even if the cams still work the operator is unlikely to distinguish you from any other worker.
Same as when drain lurkers claim to be "surveyors" coming out the manholes :D

If there aren't any PIR's on site, a night time explore may be doable. This was my logic with St Clement's as well but they did have PIR's which was a shame.

But I'm quite up for giving this place a crack. On site construction means they will have set up access points into the building somewhere along the site. And the site is pretty big so logically, there should be some blind spots to exploit somewhere along the way.

Drunken Monk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
On a separate note, gutted about Fulham Wharf. Was planning on returning with a p7 and checking out the basement :( And the site itself was very attractive to me. Oh well..guess we have a new set of flats or the "biggest Sainsbury's in London" to look forward to or some bullsiht. What a shame.