real time web analytics
Report - - Fulham Wharf, London, August, 2011 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fulham Wharf, London, August, 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

thecrazyfool

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Spent roughly 90 minutes on a sleepy 'sunny' August weekend checking this old wharf out. Was a decent explore after a few weeks away due to work and quiet amazing how such a place is still derelict in an affluent part of London.

Lots of big spaces being an old warehouse and graffiti and evidence of homeless people living here - though none were there when I explored! A relaxing explore before a busy working week.

Would say if you want to explore the basement take a decent torch and a tripod! I had the torch but not tripod. I really should invest in one and do some light painting...maybe in the next explore somewhere.

As others have observed there are evidence of drug users around, so keep an eye out for needles and also the obligatory dive-bombing pigeons and foxes inside!

History's been on this has been done before, but was built in the late 19th century as a drinks factory and now abandoned to the elements. A quick check shows that plans have recently been approved this summer to build three 17 storey flats here for the yuppies in the world and architects have already been chosen, but when they start who knows!

Pictures:

IMG_7240.gif

View attachment 378905

View attachment 378906

View attachment 378907

View attachment 378908

View attachment 378909

View attachment 378910

View attachment 378911

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details